MCCROSSIN SAFETY COMMITTEE
The purpose of the Safety Committee at McCrossin is to promote a safe and healthy work culture. Seven McCrossin managers and field supervisory personnel, chaired by Bob Biggans, Safety Director, conduct mandatory meetings once a month to discuss any incidents, near-misses, new safety items, and safety program improvements to be implemented. Once every quarter, the committee meets at a working job site and invites other superintendents, supervisors, and hourly workers to attend. The Safety Committee replaces two existing members each April to ensure that new members have a chance to be leading partners in the company’s safety mission.
For more information about our safety training programs, or to speak with our Director of Safety, Bob Biggans, please contact our Bellefonte office at 814-355-4848.
▪ MSHA Underground and Surface
▪ Instructor Part 46, 47, 48, 56, 57, 58, 62, 75 and 77
▪ OSHA 10 & OSHA 30
▪ Instructor for Construction and General Industry
▪ Authorized OSHA Instructor for Construction (500), General Industry (501), Industrial Hygiene (521), Confined
▪ Space (2264), Excavation, Trenching, Soil Mechanics (3010), Electrical Standards (3095), Fall Arrest (3110)
▪ Heavy equipment training and certification
▪ American Red Cross and American Heart Association
▪ Instructor for CPR, AED, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogens.