McCrossin is always looking for qualified candidates who are committed to excellence and raising industry standards. As a trusted leader for over 60 years, our team is the backbone of our company—we are dedicated to providing a safe work place, continuing education, and a collaborative environment for employees in the office and field.
If you would like to leave a comment for our hiring staff, or if you have a question regarding employment at McCrossin, please click here. We look forward to speaking with you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and don’t discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, disability, nation origin, color, veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law. We are also a drug-free employer.
The Project Assistant – Sewickley, PA
The Project Assistant position is a pivotal position for the entire Project Team. The Project Assistant must be an organized self-motivated individual that is capable of working in a fast paced environment. They are responsible for all the behind the scenes work that insures the project is successful. This individual must also be capable of maintaining a close working relationship with the entire project staff and the Clients people. This position requires that the individual is comfortable in all aspects of the Microsoft Office applications.
- Establish Project Files (Maintain project files according to establish corporate procedures)
- Coordinate project requirements with Project Manager
- Prepare Project Purchase Orders and Subcontracts
- Prepare Project Manager’s correspondence
- Establish Project Accounting System (Enter initial values)
- Coordinating Project Submittals
- Maintain Project Logs
- Prepare Project Close out documents
- Establish administrative procedures as necessary
Interpersonal Skills: Ability to handle stressful situations including internal and external customers. Must be a team player. Must be able to work in a team environment. Excellent oral communications skills. Must possess excellent customer service skills.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable in all aspects of Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills
- Experience in construction or engineering company
McCrossin is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/nationalorigin/veteran/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity
General Estimator – Bellefonte, PA
Accurately estimate electrical, mechanical, plumbing, or general scopes of various projects.
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identify labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Compute costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Present prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintain cost data base by entering and backing up data.
- Viewpoint estimating software experience is a plus.
Project Manager – Sewickley, PA
Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
CDL Driver / Class A
Location: Bellefonte, PA
Requirements: High school diploma, class A CDL; experience pulling a flatbed and operating heavy equipment is a plus. Must pass drug test.
Job Description: Responsible and safety minded individual must have the ability to stay out overnight occasionally and work long hours. Must be able and willing to work independently, accomplishing assigned tasks. Position requires the ability to lift 50 pounds.
Yard Help / Summer Help
Location: Bellefonte, PA
Requirements: Must be 18 years of age, have a current driver’s license and be willing to travel to job sites. Must pass drug test.
Job Description: Assisting with Yard deliveries, maintaining tools and inventory going to and from job sites.